Limited Liability Company Organization
Click on a document, Open the Questionnaire, and
insert your answers. You may save your answers and return as often as you like.
You can then decide whether you want to purchase. After you finish, you can
print immediately, or export to MS Word or other RTF word processor and edit the
content to better match your circumstances.
See How It Works for more information.
Limited Liability Company, or LLC, is a business entity created
which has the characteristics of both a corporation and a partnership.
An LLC enables the owner or the members to pass income through to their
personal tax returns. You can organize either a one-member LLC, or a
multi-member LLC. An LLC has the following advantages:
- LLCs are easy to organize and maintain;
- Members are insulated from the debts of an LLC, just like a
- Income and losses can be passed through to members as in a sole
proprietorship or partnership;
- LLCs are more informal in terms of maintenance;
- An LLC can have very flexible management and you can structure
ownership in different ways. For example, you can have a Managing
Member who gets a certain level of income and profit, and limited
members who receive less income and profit, just like a limited
Selecting a Legal Structure for Your Business
comparing Different Forms of Business Structure
Articles of Organization for an LLC - $29.95
These forms are for use by a person or persons who wish to file for
incorporation of a limited liability company (LLC). Each form set includes
specific instructions on where to file including required filing fees.
LLC Operating Agreement - $39.95
This product is used to create a Management Operating Agreement for a limited
Always included when you purchase one of our Smart Legal Forms:
- Access to your own MyLegalAffairs secure web account where you can store copies of your documents online securely;
- Try Before You Buy - No Hidden Charges or Fees;
- State specific form language;
- 100% SmartLegalForms.com Guarantee;
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time;
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly;
- Automated checks of your data entries;
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly;
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly;
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee;
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone;
- Receive a full credit of your purchase towards a
Legal Forms Access Plan if you upgrade within 30 days of purchase.
Find an Online Lawyer