Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
Click on a document, Open the Questionnaire, and
insert your answers. You may save your answers and return as often as you like.
You can then decide whether you want to purchase. After you finish, you can
print immediately, or export to MS Word or other RTF word processor. See
How It Works .
Qualified Domestic Relations Order - $39.95
A Qualified Domestic Relations Order, normally called a QDRO, is used to
transfer an interest in a qualified retirement plan from one person to another.
The person whose interest is being transferred is called the "participant"
(because they are a participant in a retirement plan). The person to whom the
interest is transferred is called the "alternate payee". This is usually the
divorcing spouse, but could also be a child.
Always included when you purchase one of our Smart Legal Forms:
- Access to your own MyLegalAffairs secure web account where you can store copies of your documents online securely;
- Try Before You Buy - No Hidden Charges or Fees;
- State specific form language;
- 100% SmartLegalForms.com Guarantee;
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time;
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly;
- Automated checks of your data entries;
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly;
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly;
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee;
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone;
- Receive a full credit of your purchase towards a
Legal Forms Access Plan if you upgrade within 30 days of purchase.
Find an Online Lawyer