If you are just beginning to think about separating and getting a divorce and don’t know what to do first, our just published free eBook titled “What You Need to Know About Getting a Divorce” is for you. You can download it here.
Often when you first begin to think about breaking up you don’t know what to do first.
- Should I consult with a lawyer?
- Should I represent myself?
- What is mediation?
- What is collaborative divorce?
- Should I empty my bank account and protect my assets?
- Am I entitled child support?
- Will I be accused of desertion if I leave my spouse?
- How will property be divided?
This free eBook will help you to answer these questions and also help you to develop a strategy to pursue your divorce at the lowest possible cost.