Noncompete Agreement for Business Managers
This form may be used to create a noncompetition, nondisclosure and nonsolicitation agreement between an employer and the business development or marketing managers working for the employer. These three agreements are designed to retain key employees as well as prevent employees who do leave from: 1. defecting to a competitor; 2. opening a competitive business; 3. disclosing company secrets; and 4. soliciting the employer's customers, clients, and employees.
A noncompete agreement can prevent former employees from competing against an employer after they have left the company. This is an effective way to protect confidential information and trade secrets as well as retain important personnel. This noncompete agreement should be used with information technology (IT) specialists.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|