This form documents the agreement between an owner (or renter) of a residence, and a person who will be housesitting for that person. This document is intended to guide the owner through standard terms of an agreement where the housesitter is expected to be checking in at the residence at least once a day for a short period, generally defined as a month or less. In these circumstances, the housesitter is expecting to be compensated for their time, and will not make the residence their legal residence.
This form works by taking basic information about the parties, both the owner or owners and the housesitter or housesitters. The form then asks basic questions about the length of the agreement and the compensation expected by the housesitter. Finally, the form asks basic questions about the duties that you expect the housesitter to complete during the assignment; your responses will dictate how the document is completed. Information collected includes your trip itinerary, including emergency contact information, and information about newspaper and mail handling, plant care, lawn care, snow and ice removal, garbage pickup, and other information.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|