Alabama Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney
This form will enable you to create a living will and a health care power of attorney that is valid in your state.
- Communicate your health care preferences, including your desire to end or continue treatment.
- Assign a person to take charge of your health care in accordance with your wishes.
A living will enables you to specify what kinds of actions should be taken if you are facing an end-of-life situation, such as whether you wish to remain on artificial life support or use life-saving measures. This is a very important document if you want your wishes to be followed. The Living Will allows you to state your wishes about medical treatment in the event that you develop an irreversible condition that prevents you from making your own medical decisions.
Health Care Power of Attorney
Included in this document is a Health Care Power of Attorney which designates someone to make health care decisions on your behalf. Also known as a Health Care Proxy, this part of the document allows you to name someone to make decisions about your medical care, including decisions about life support, if you can no longer speak for yourself.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|