This interactive legal document enables you to generate a codicil to a simple Will . A codicil is sort of a legal "P.S." to a Will. You can revoke a clause in your Will and then substitute a new clause, or simply add a new provision (such as a new gift of an item of property). A codicil must be executed with all of the formalities of a Will. It must be typed or computer printed, then dated and signed by you in front of three witnesses. Codicils can be sensibly used to make limited changes to a Will, for example, when you want to change who receives one item.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|