Last Will and Testament for a Married Person
This Last Will is valid in every state except Louisiana
Note: This product is not available for sale in the State of North Carolina.
Use this form if you are married. If you are from Louisiana don't use this product. Purchase the Louisiana specific form.
All the legal information and forms you need to create your Last Will and Testament:
- A Will enables you to control who gets your property upon death or who will take care of your children.
- Without a Will that state will determine who gets your property upon death.
- With this will you can create a Trust for your children.
A Will enables a testator (the person making a Will) to make sure that his/her family and loved ones are provided for and all possessions or property will be distributed in accordance with his/her wishes. This document is not designed for a complex and large estate that raises special tax considerations. This document should be used only for a basic estate which is below the threshold for the payment of inheritance tax ($5,300,000) and where discretionary trusts and settlements are not required. It has been specifically designed for use by a single person.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|