Living Trust for a Married Couple
Use this form to create a Living Trust for a Married Couple.
Note: This product is not available for sale in the State of North Carolina.
This interactive legal document enables you to generate a Basic Shared Living Trust. Much like a will, a living trust lets you leave your property to the people you want to inherit it. Also like a will, you can revoke or change your living trust at any time, for any reason, before you die. The big difference is that assets left in trust don't have to go through probate court proceedings at your death. This is because when you create a living trust, you must transfer ownership of the designated property to yourself as "trustee" of the trust. During your lifetime, you still have control over all the property transferred to your living trust and can do what you want with it - sell it, spend it, or give it away. Then, after your death, the person you named to take over as trustee distributes the property to the family and friends you named.
Each spouse must purchase their own Living Trusts Document
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|