Pour Over Will for a Single Person
This interactive questionnaire will create an estate planning document called a "Pour-Over Will" for a single person with or without children. This document is only applicable if you have, or are creating at the same time, a Revocable Living Trust.
Note: This product is not available for sale in the State of North Carolina.
A Pour-Over Will and a Revocable Living Trust work together to give instructions for how your assets should be used to take care of you and the people you care about.
Within the Pour-Over Will, you describe your legacies (or gifts) of real estate, cash, and other types of assets that will be distributed upon your death to your loved ones. You will also name guardians of minor children if applicable. All remaining assets are called "residuary" assets and these will "pour over" into your Revocable Living Trust and be handled according the instructions in the trust.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|