Revocation of a Power of Attorney
Use this form to revoke, or legally cancel and void, an existing Power of Attorney.
A Power of Attorney is a legal document where one party (the Principal) authorizes another party (the Agent or the Attorney-in-Fact) to act on his or her behalf during an absence.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone