A warranty deed is a type of deed where the grantor (seller) guarantees that he or she holds clear title to a piece of real estate and has a right to sell it to the grantee (buyer). A Quitclaim deed is a deed of conveyance intended to pass any title, interest, or claim which the grantor may have in the property, but not professing that such title is valid, nor containing any warranty or covenants for title. Use this document for either a single person or a married couple.
- Use this form to note any existing property restrictions or debts.
- Transfer title with this notarized form.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will be able to complete an on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser