All of the forms you need to file an uncontested divorce in Texas, either with or without children including detailed step-by-step instructions. You should have a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) in order to make your divorce "uncontested." Your MSA also becomes part of the official record. Note that some states require an MSA as part of an uncontested divorce filing.
You can purchase a Marital Separation Agreement here.
FAQ on Marital Separation Agreements
Another alternative: If you need legal advice, or want to purchase legal advice bundled with your Texas divorce forms from a Texas lawyer, for a fixed and reasonable fee, check out TXDIVORCEONLINE.COM_____________________________________________________________________________
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|