A marital separation agreement (MSA), also known as a property settlement agreement, is a written contract dividing your property, spelling out your rights, and settling problems such as alimony and custody. A marital separation agreement may be drawn before or after you have filed for divorce — even while you and your spouse are still living together.
Note: This product is not available for sale in the State of North Carolina.
To get an uncontested divorce you and your spouse must agree on all issues, and generally enter into a binding Marital Separation Agreement. Once you agree with your spouse on all issues, you can simply process your paperwork through the court without the assistance of an attorney. You can purchase all the forms your need for a low and affordable fee, for all major states, from this Website. The way to avoid high legal fees, which can wipe out your savings, is to agree with your spouse on all issues, and secure an uncontested divorce.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|