This Parenting Plan document should be used in conjunction with a divorce proceeding involving minor children. It establishes the final parental rights and responsibilities of the mother and father and can be incorporated into the divorce decree. The plan details parenting schedules, decision making, residential requirements, transportation, communication, and dispute resolution.
With this document you can create either a basic parenting plan, a long distance parenting plan, and/or a highly structured parenting plan. The interactive nature of this document enables you to choose the alternatives that work for your particular situation.
This Parenting Plan will be accepted by courts in the United States.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|