This interactive form will create your company's Bylaws. The Bylaws are rules and procedures for the operation of meetings of shareholders and directors. All corporations should have Bylaws. Be sure the procedures spelled in the Bylaws do not conflict with the corporation's articles of incorporation and state law.
Most states now accept on-line filing. See our chart that lists states that accept free online filing of Articles of Incorporation or Certificates or Organization for a Limited Liability Company.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser