Ohio Dissolution of Marriage Forms (Franklin County)
Requirements to use the Ohio Dissolution of Marriage
- The petitioner must have been a resident of Ohio for at least 6 months immediately prior to the filing of this Petition.
- Both spouses are over 18 years of age and are not under any legal disability.
- Both spouses will be living separate and apart at the time the signing of the Marital Settlement Agreement is executed or at the time the Marital Settlement Agreement is filed with the Court.
- These details include child custody and support, alimony, and the division of marital property, debts, and retirement benefits. Check the box if, in your situation, there is no blame and there are no accusations of wrong-doing.
- The wife is not pregnant.
- If either spouse is in the military, that spouse's address is known.
- There are no existing court actions pending or currently assigned relating to this divorce and the parties.
- If this action involves minor children (under the age of 18) that have been born to or adopted by the parties, the parties are not aware of any past or current proceedings and have not participated in any past or current proceedings concerning the parental rights and responsibilities for the care of the minor children. - AND - The parties do not know of any person who is not a party to this case that claims to be a parent of any minor child the subject of this case.
All of the forms you need to file a Dissolution of Marriage in Franklin County, Ohio either with or without children including detailed step-by-step instructions. You should have a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) in order to make your divorce "uncontested." Your MSA also becomes part of the official record. Note that some states require an MSA as part of an uncontested divorce filing.
You can purchase a Marital Separation Agreement here.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|