Waiver of Notice of Meeting of the Board
Use this form if you are preparing minutes of a meeting that has not occurred or will not occur, because you'll want to sidestep any formal call and notice requirements. The best way to do this from a legal perspective is to have each director or shareholder sign a written Waiver of Notice of Meeting form, dated before or on the same date as the meeting.
You may also use a Waiver of Notice of Meeting form if you're planning to hold a real meeting. You should use a Waiver of Notice of Meeting form whenever you wish to hold a meeting of your board or shareholders and do not have or do not choose to take time to provide everyone with advance verbal or written notice.
By signing this form, the director or shareholder waives any notice requirements for the meeting otherwise required under state law and any additional or alternative notice rules set in your bylaws.
Most states now accept on-line filing. See our chart that lists states that accept free online filing of Articles of Incorporation or Certificates or Organization for a Limited Liability Company.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser