All of the forms you need to file an uncontested divorce in Florida. Use these forms if you have minor children. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions.
Requirements to Use the Florida Divorce With Children
- At least one of the parties has maintained residency in Florida for at least the 6 months prior to filing.
- The parties agree on all details, or at least make no objections.
- There are minor children, adult dependent children, and/or the Wife is pregnant.
- A Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA) will be signed by both parties and filed in court.
- The parties acknowledge that a Parenting Plan is required for all divorce actions involving minor children. It will be submitted at the time of initial filing or prior to final judgment of divorce. (This document is included for free with the purchase of the divorce).
You should have a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) in order to make your divorce "uncontested." Your MSA also becomes part of the official record. Note that some states require an MSA as part of an uncontested divorce filing.
You can purchase a Marital Separation Agreement here.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|