This interactive legal form is designed to generate a Petition/Motion to Modify Child Support, also known as DOM REL 6, for use by a person filing pro se (that is, by oneself, without the assistance of a lawyer) in a Maryland Circuit Court.
If a parent of your children or a parent of children in your care has been ordered by a court to pay child support and is not paying, you may ask the court to enforce its order using DOM REL 2.
If you need legal advice, or want to purchase legal advice bundled with your Maryland divorce forms for a fixed and reasonable fee, check out one of our Maryland online law firms.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|