A Qualified Domestic Relations Order, normally called a QDRO, is used to transfer an interest in a qualified retirement plan from one person to another. The person whose interest is being transferred is called the "participant" (because they are a participant in a retirement plan). The person to whom the interest is transferred is called the "alternate payee". This is usually the divorcing spouse, but could also be a child.
Our online questionnaires create language for your situation based on your answers. That's why we call them SmartLegalForms®.
This is an Interactive Form. You will be able to access the form by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you immediately after purchase. You will then complete an easy-to-use on-line questionnaire and generate a state-specific legal form that fits your circumstances. You can take as long as you need and access the questionnaire as many times as necessary.
This product includes:
- 100% SmartLegalForms Guarantee
- Ability to print your legal form instantly after document assembly
- Step-by-step instructions, in addition to your assembled form, to help you file or execute your documents correctly
- Ability to edit your legal form at any time
- Automated checks of your data entries
- Help screens to help you answer every question correctly
- The ability to purchase legal advice from our network of virtual law firms for a modest fee
- Free legal information and technical assistance by email or telephone
|Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser|